WhatsApp, which is one of the most widely used messaging app is been used by many people. WhatsApp lets you send Images, Videos, Audio, Documents etc to any corner of the world to any Whatsapp friends. Whatsapp message has been replaced by that ordinary messaging apps, as majority uses WhatsApp.
WhatsApp recently released a feature which lets you delete messages for everyone in a conversation within 7 minutes. Isn’t that cool? Yes, It is! Many times someone sends a message to a wrong person in hurry and that was the reason WhatsApp launched this feature.
Though many of you want to see the deleted message of what the sender has sent to you. Well, if you are someone who wants to read the deleted messages by sender then you are at the right place.
In this article, I will tell you how you can read deleted messages on WhatsApp by an app called “Notification History”
How To Read Deleted WhatsApp Message :
- Download an App called ” Notification History “ from your Android Smartphone.
- After downloading, open the app.
- As soon as you open the app, there will be a pop-up asking you to enable System settings.
- Give the necessary permissions required i.e. Accessibility service & Notification access and Enable them.
- Done! You are good to go.
- As soon as someone sends you a message, this app will store that message from the notification. You can view the message by opening the app as shown below.
I tried this app many times and every time it worked well. Though there is a certain limitation of this app which is it cannot read Images sent by the user. So you cannot read if your whatsapp friends has sent you an image and then deleted. Moreover, Videos also cannot be seen.
I hope you guys liked this post. Share this post with your friends if you liked this. Also, keep visiting this site for more Technology tips & tricks like this.